|Zhangjiagang Guangtian Machinery Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd.|
Ganghua Road, Jingang Town, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province
Many people's parents can suffer a lot from the scourge of polyester in their generation. At that time, polyester was also called "really good", but it was not so good to wear. Including when I was a kid, wearing polyester clothes that snapped lightning when they took off on winter nights, and put them on after pilling, the skin would feel particularly sad. Therefore, many people regard polyester as a synonym for inferior garment materials.
Polyester is synthesized by artificial chemistry, but this does not mean that it is not good. Many people are overly afraid of chemistry, but you know, every breath of air we breathe is chemistry, every bite of food we eat is chemistry. We need not be overly afraid of chemistry. Chemistry is just a part of us.
But we need to know that Japan is indeed a big textile technology country, and its technological ability in this area is really strong. Every winter Uniqlo will do its utmost to publicize the "velvet" Series in its stores. The velvet is 100% polyester, and it is not created by Uniqlo. But many people have heard that the evaluation of the fabric "velvet" is widespread in their stores. This is the case. Roller velvet is soft and light to wear. Now many children's clothes are made of it. It can be seen that the skin of this kind of fabric feels very good. Normal washing will not pill. I heard that every three people in Japan have a velvet jacket in Uniqlo.
For example, in autumn and winter Uniqlo also promoted HEATTECH series underwear, in fact, it is also made of polyester and other man-made fibers. Uniqlo's main hit is the high-tech "heating" effect of this fabric.
Advantages of polyester
1. Good flexibility. Elasticity is close to wool, and when the elongation is 5%-6%, it can almost completely recover. Wrinkle resistance is better than other fibers, that is, the fabric does not wrinkle and has good dimensional stability. The modulus of elasticity is 22-141cN/dtex, which is 2-3 times higher than that of nylon.
2. Good heat resistance.
3. The surface of polyester is smooth, the internal molecules are arranged tightly, and the hydrophilic structure between the molecules is absent, so the moisture regain is very small and the hygroscopicity is poor.
4. Good wear resistance. The wear resistance of nylon fibers is second only to that of nylon fibers with the best wear resistance, which is better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers.
5. Good light resistance. Light resistance is second only to acrylic fibers.
6. Corrosion resistance. It is resistant to bleaching agents, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids. Resistant to dilute alkali, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can decompose it.
7. Polyester fabric has high strength. The strength of staple fibers is 2.6-5.7 cN/dtex, and that of high strength fibers is 5.6-8.0 cN/dtex. Because of its low moisture absorption, the wet strength of staple fibers is basically the same as that of dry fibers. The impact strength of staple fibers is 4 times higher than that of nylon fibers and 20 times higher than that of viscose fibers.